The Friendship Quilters Guild library is for the enjoyment and use of its members. Please observe the following policies governing use of the library:
- Items may be checked out for one month–from one guild meeting to the next.
- A member may renew materials at the monthly meeting or during a sew-in or sew-day at the Glen City Community Center.
- Library items may be renewed once, i.e., for one additional month.
- At the librarian’s discretion, library items that are not highly circulated may be renewed more than once.
- A monthly fine of twenty-five cents per item will be assessed for overdue materials.
- In the event of loss or damage of library materials, members must replace immediately, with the same item(s) or item(s) of equal value.
- The library is not open during the December (holiday) meeting.
Click here to view the Quilting Library (updated 2/5/2015)
Check the list and you may find that book you have been looking for! If you cannot open the document, contact Linda J for an alternate format.