There is a lot going on for Friendship Quilters Guild in March!
- If you are like me, you are finishing up the Children’s Book Theme Challenge quilt entry. Terry Dailey will be visiting us at the Saturday, March 14th meeting, in costume, to collect our quilts and books for the Clown Ministry at Children’s Hospital
- In addition, we are having a quilter’s garage sale that same day.
- The following week it is time for our 3 day sew-in event. We normally do these quarterly and this is the first one for 2015. Hope you can attend March 19-21
- The guild is doing a rotating quilt exhibit at the Pell City Library to celebrate National Quilting Month. Contact Peggy or Becky for details
- We will be judging the 4-H quilts at a date to be determined.
- Of course, the small informal meetings are on for Wednesdays and 1st and 3rd Thursdays–that is, when the weather cooperates! Raise your hand if you are more than ready for Spring to get here!
- Soon we will be quilting he opportunity quilts for next year’s quilt show
As you can see, there is no shortage of events for you to participate in and enjoy.